Tuesday, November 17, 2009
....And you wonder why....
So it's another slow tuesday at the bar. Around 12 am, there are only guys around to keep me entertained. I tried to have a conversation with them, but quickly decided that I would rather chew on tinfoil. Unable to resist the women in me, I can't help but to evesdrop. The conversation is about how he had finally found himself a good chic, and wants advice on when it is appropriate to try and 'make his move'. Apparently the first one that he hasn't wanted to cheat on. Before, he didn't care about hurting anyone or even about getting caught. He finally didn't meet a girl at a bar.......(didn't really know how to take that one, but i'm not going to be dating him, so I guess no harm done). His friend talks about how he hasn't had sex since his last girlfriend. Which was about 8 months ago ....(So sad). Then the conversation goes into how they just love a girl who gives out blowjobs with no strings attached, and how it's even better when they want nothing in return. At this point, I wanted to cut in and say, "And you wonder why the two of you are sitting at the bar on Tuesday at midnight...with eachother..you douches"!! At this point there is a women sitting at the end of the bar. I've seen her come in quite a few times before, and I know to keep the conversation very surface. If not, she will suck you in to listening to her babble about things that you really don't care about without ever letting you get a word in. Knowing this, you could imagine the joy I got out of this man walking down to her, throwing out one of his lines, and inviting her down to the other end of the bar to join him. She talked and talked so much, that his friend got up and left. This goes on until 2am, and continues outside in front of the bar after we had closed. At the end of the conversation, where I think I can actually see his ears bleeding, he throws it out there if he could come back to her place. He gets SHOT DOWN. To all you ladies out there, I hope you never fall for this Loser. To all you men, REALLY?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment