Cape Codder!!
Are you kidding me?!?
So a group of people come into the bar, and sit down at the table. One of the guys gets up and orders a drink for this STUPID girl. He asks me for a cape codder (with a slight question in his tone). Obviously not knowing what that was because he is a normal human being who goes out to bars and drinks, he asked me if I knew what that was. I say yes, thinking in my mind, of course i know what that is I am a bartender. I reply to him with a slight chuckle that is was a vodka and cranberry. This heffer gets up and walks over to the bar and say "actually it is a vodka and cranberry with a lime", "that's what we call it in Maine". REALLY, is that what you people in Maine came up with?!? BECAUSE I SWORE I READ THAT IN THE WORLD'S FIRST BARTENDING BOOK. oooooohhhhhh I was so mad. I wanted to tell her that only people from many generations past, or assholes who want to look like they know what they are talking about call it that. I wanted to say to her, Bitch i do this for a living, PLEASE don't insult me.
tell me who and will slap them for you. you know i will.
ReplyDelete